- The placement cell facilitates the students to explore career options and guides them in identifying potential employers that match their interests, strengths and skill set.
- Case studies, real-life projects, group discussions, interactions with industry experts and alumni, all form part of this programme and go a long way in preparing the students for the career of their choice
- The Placement team takes the initiative to explore career avenues through periodical industrial visits to companies in a wide range of sectors.
- The selection process generally starts with a pre-placement talk by the recruiting organisation, where the students are given insights on the company, job profile and career progression.
- This is then followed up by the selection procedure adopted by the respective recruiter.