Sai Gopalakrishnan K
Sai Gopala Krishnan has more than 9 years of experience in Training and placement , and is presently associated with MIIT as an Placement Officer. His specialties include Job far,Connected with different Industry Human Resource persons. He has received the Best educationist award from periyar university vice chancellor for the year 2017-2018. He is passionate in giving training to the students and placing them in their related Industries.
- Training and placement
- Coordinate job search skills training sessions and orientations.
- Coordinate individual recruitments and Job Fairs.
- Established contact with officials of Human Resources recruitment from different companies, to demonstrate the availability of the Department of Loans and link to the employer as a source of job candidates.
- Identify the needs and requirements from the company to refer the most qualified graduate
- Coordinate 4 HR conclave to motivate the students
- Coordinate 2 Hackathon programs for all stream students
- Coordinate 2 Hr Lens program for Engineering students
- Established entrepreneurial cell to develop students carrier
4 Best Educationalist