Faculty Recruitment 2021
Master of Computer Application
MIIT offers 2 years full time MCA programme, which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to the University of Madras, with specialisations in Cloud computing, Block Chain, Artificial Intelligence, human resources, systems and healthcare.
MEASI Institute of Information Technology (https://measiit.edu.in/) is a forward looking Information Technology school that constantly strives to meet the needs of students, recruiters, and industry partners in the ever so rapidly changing Information Technology environment. We offer top of the line MCA programme is always 100% result oriented. We believe Software Technology education is much more than a degree. Hence, in addition to the curriculum, our innovative pedagogy focuses on participatory learning through practical application of software development, providing students with hands-on industry experience. The problem solving capabilities and the leadership skills that are instilled in our students, transform them into confident professionals and business leaders of the future.
Our commitment to build knowledge infrastructure is evident in the milieu we provide, in which those with a research bent of mind would feel empowered and encouraged. In order to accelerate this metamorphosis, we are looking for competent and dedicated teaching professionals for the position of Assistant Professors to impart learning in MCA Degree. The ideal candidate would be a fulltime First Class MCA / ME / M.Tech / with PhD, having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching & research. Candidates industry experience would be given preference.
If you see yourself as a meaningful catalyst who has the capability to engineer the change, and wish to join us in this journey, you would be expected to
- Develop industry relevant content after thorough research and assimilation of all available quality media.
- Efficiently deliver the content using technology and professional techniques.
- Complete in a timely manner academics related administrative commitments.
- Publish intellectually challenging research articles in Scopus indexed journals.
- Guide the students in accomplishing value driven project activities.
- Passionately drive non-academic student development initiatives.
- Listen carefully and converse fluently in English (both spoken & written).
- Demonstrate professional and emotional maturity of the highest order.
- Nurture and cultivate positive attitude and constructive behaviour
If interested drop us a mail at [email protected]