Academic Domain:Academic Domain: Database Management, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing,
Jayalakshmi.S has over 17 years of teaching and her association with MIIT from 2022.
Expertise in myriad domains including Data Mining and Natural Language Processing, she is very passionate about teaching and is actively involved in research and she has published more than 40 national and international Journals and filed 3 patents and received 4 awards, she has produced 3 M.Phil candidates and also 6 Ph.D scholars are perusing their Ph.D under her guidance. A humble and friendly person, whose passion to teach and learn corroborates her enthusiasm towards gaining knowledge.
M.Sc, M.C.A., M.Phil, M.Tech., Ph.D.,
Data Mining, Oracle, Python Programming, e-Commerce, C, C++, Java, VB.Net, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems,
Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing, and IoT.
Papers Published in Journals
- Movie Recommender Systems: Concepts, Methods, Challenges, and Future Directions,
Sensors 2022, 22, 4904. https://doi.org/10.3390/s22134904(SCI).
- Hyper ledger Fabric Block chain Framework: Efficient Solution for Academic Certificate
Decentralized Repository, ICACET-DOI: 10.1109/I-SMAC52330.2021.9640785,IEEE 2768-
- Predictive Scaling for Elastic Compute Resources on Public Cloud utilizing Deep
Learning based Long Short-Term Memory, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), Volume 12 No 10.(SCOPUS & WOS INDEXED),E-ISSN: 2156-5570 P-ISSN:2158-107X. & 12/OCTOBER/2021.
- Enhanced Algorithm Implementation for Low Powered IoT Devices using Authenticator to Improve Data Integrity ISSN NO: 1735-188X, Webology, Vol. Volume 18, No 1, 2021 May 2021
- Blockchain Technology and Academic Certificate Authenticity-Review, Expert Clouds and Applications (Springer ) , ISBN 978-981-16-2125-3,LNNS, Volume 209, Issue III, July/2021 Page No:321-334
- A Comparative Analysis of Blockchain Platform: Issues and Recommendations-Certificate Verification System, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology book series (IFIPAICT, Scopus,Springer, Cham),ISBN: 978-3-030-92600-7,Volume 611, Issue III, 12 December 2021, Page No: 210-219
- Sentiment Analysis on Micro-blog data using Machine Learning Techniques – A Review” , IOP conference Series: Material Science and Eng., 1757-899X , Volume 1049 Issue :012012 , https://iopscience.iop.org /journal/1757-899X (WoS),Jan 2021
- Intellectual Behavior of student based on education data determined by Opinion Mining, Indiacom 2021 conference, Scopus indexed. , ISSN:0973-7529 ISBN:978-93-80544-36-6 March 2021 pp.559-564.
- Improvement of affected intellectual behavior student’s by social media using collaboration learning method. ICESCS 2021 conference, Scopus indexed.ISBN:978-0-7381-0542-0, ISSN:2575-7288, May 2021.PP.1513-1520
- Block chain in Needful of Education and its Applications-Review” ,EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Scopus indexed )journal , Volume 8, Issue 36, November/2021 ISSN NO:2032- 944Xew21(36): e11
- Text Based Sentiment Analysis with Classification Techniques A State-of-art Study, published in Springer .(Scopus) S. Smys et al. (eds.), Computer Networks and Inventive Communication Technologies, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies ,Vol.75,Sep 2021 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3728-5_20
- Land-use and Water body Delineation of Chennai and Kerala Lake with PSO, CSO and FCM2021 5th International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI)1763-1771JUNE 2021, "Electronic ISBN:978-1-6654-1571-2, DVD ISBN:978-1-6654-1570-5, Print on Demand(PoD), ISBN:978-1-6654-4687-7"
- Lightweight Block chain to Improve Security and Privacy in Smart Home, Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE). ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-6, March 2020. Page No.: 5021-5027 Mar 2020 Leveraging Block Chain for Security and Authentication of IoT Devices. cJournal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems(JARDCS) ISSN NO: 1943-023X, Vol. 12, No. 5, 2020. May 2020
- Change Detection using Logistic Regression Analysis for Identifying Mixed Pixels, International E-Conference on Recent Trends and Technologies in Soft Computing (ICRTSC’20), Vol. 63 No. 6 3624-3631 OCT 2020.
- Change Detection using Logistic Regression Analysis for Identifying Mixed Pixels, International E-Conference on Recent Trends and Technologies in Soft Computing (ICRTSC’20), Vol. 63 No. 6 3624-3631 OCT 2020.Information Retrieval through the Web and Semantic Knowledge-DrivenAutomaticQuestionAnsweringSystem,SpringerLink,March2017,Vol2(ScopusIndexed)
- Automated Question Answering System Using Ontology and ,IEEE Conference, ICIMIA Feb’2017(Scopus Indexed)
- Information Extraction Using Semantic Similarity Features in Natural Language Processing, International Journal of Applied Mathematics (IJAM),ISSN: 1311- 8080.(printed version); ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version), ISSN: 1311-8080(printed version);ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version), Volume 116, No. 21, 2017, Pg.719-727(Scopus Indexed).